Is it worth it to pay for SEO for your massage practice? It’s a tricky question because the answer depends on how much you pay vs what kind of results you want.
SEO for Massage Therapists isn’t cheap. Especially when you’re a Sole Proprietor and the only income coming in is from the Massage sessions you do.
What are you willing to pay for SEO? $100, $500, $2500? It’s a risk regardless of what you pay because the results of the work may not meet your expectations. Here’s the options for what can happen:
- You get SEO for cheap. It does diddly squat for you.
- You pay through your nose for SEO. It does diddly squat for you.
- You pay a lot for SEO. Your website visits go way up and it gets you more clients.
I know you want option 3 but what if it costs $2500 and you just don’t have that kind of money? You can:
- Teach yourself how to do SEO. Take all that time to learn and apply. And it does diddly squat for you.
- Teach yourself how to do SEO. Take all that time to learn and apply. Your website visits go way up and it gets you more clients.
I know you’ll take the 2nd option but how much time do you have to learn? Another way to put it is how much time are you willing to invest in order to get the results you want?
Let’s say it took you 10 hours to learn SEO and another 10 to do all the SEO changes for your website. You’ve just invested 20 hours and if you charged yourself the same rate for SEO as you do for a massage (assuming that’s $60 an hour) you’ve just charged yourself $1200 for SEO services. $1200 is a little steep, right?
You still can’t answer your own question of if it was worth it yet. You have to find out first if your website is close to the top of the search engine results and how many people are visiting your website. Knowing those things will help you determine if all the time and/or money was worth it.
What if you had some guidance and didn’t have to take all the time learning and applying SEO changes to your massage website? Your new option would look like this:
- Follow SEO guidance. Take less time to apply SEO changes to your website. Your website visits go way up and it gets you more clients.
Out of all these options (6 different options are listed above), isn’t this option the best one for your situation? For sure.
If you want SEO to help your massage practice get more clients, you have to view this page.